View Profile BillyDanger

4 game Reviews with Responses

All 21 Reviews

Meh

The controls are a bit wonky, and the physics are completely broken, but I think it was fun. I also like the fact that your sprites don't suck. =]
Overall fun, but it couldn't last long.
Seems like it may be an awesome game with a little more work.

samkrfc responds:

I know it won't last long it's addicting for alittle while but its for a 1st game it's alright, the contols are a little wonky the physics are not broking if you think about if your in a plane that goes 14 times faster than the speed of light a little tap will make you crash easyer.Sorry for essay, Thanks for the sprite commet.

The bugs..

They don't exist. Nicely put together and everything, but the game is.. buggyless. Big glitch: no bugs to catpure.

tightywhitey1 responds:

The issue is fixed now! Thanks for the report

Just to let you know..

You spelled "greet" as "great" in the Flagging Flash third slide. Also, point six in Other Info needs a comma before "I don't believe". Other than that, awesome flash :D I look forward to increasing my whistle prowess.

Little-Rena responds:

Grammars I dont the like it

Awesome!

I love TWEWY. And if this wasn't a mouse maze game I would fav, 5, and 10 it. Overall very good for your first game. A little plain, but well done. One problem is the overlapping sounds though.
Good job :D

SweetenBoy responds:

Thank you! I tried to fix the sound issue when going to the credits and how to play, but as this was a school project and I don't have flash at home, I wasn't able to fix it. I know I need to some serious updating to make this game awesome but thanks anyway!

I don't like to talk about myself much. So, I won't. :D