View Profile BillyDanger

All 70 Audio Reviews

21 w/ Responses

Sounds like..

Ecuador. Check it out.
Nice song, but it clings to another already distinguished vibe and feel.

You sir..

Have unintentionally spawned some of the worst Flash movies I have ever seen. It's a good song, but holy hell people, is it the only one?

Pretty smooth..

But it's gotta be about half that size to fit on a cellphone lol
Really groovy hahaha

Naerbu responds:

Oh yea lol :p
:) Thanks for the review!!

Cool song

But, there's no real hook to it. Needs a little something, but I can't figure what it is.
And your link doesn't work because of the space between "0" and "5". This one should work.. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stendor ff-Wehlast/205089116219?ref=search&si d=1391150353.846059538..1&v=wall

Hey

It feels like the percussion could be a lot more deep and interesting.. and the melody seems to run on. Remember that silence in music is just as important as the notes themselves. I like the rhythm though. And a good intro.

Oh yeah..

It does seem like it's missing something.. maybe just a little too busy at the verses. Not quite as peaceful as teh original. But, still pretty cool.

Awesome work.. I love it.

Interesting percussion work, kickass bass riffs, bloody beautiful build-up and break. This song still has a massive amount of nostalgia.
I think it's an under-appreciated song.
Fucking brilliant.

... !

I loved the intro. The trill made it kick more ass. And then... BAM!! Bloody ears! That rawked somethin serious. Drums are a little bit repetitive.. but hey, it's friggin speed metal style. Nice work, man. AWESOME SONG. 5/5 10/10 Fav.

Hahahahaaa

Awesome track.. but yeah.. the bass synth slides sound like an air biscuit.
Overall pretty kickarse. Maybe a little less random front melody.

Hmm..

The melody and rhythm parts are awesome..
But, the percussion strikes is a little annoying, and the siren tones kinda kill the groove to the song. Also, the synth in the background gets a bit dissonant.
Cool song, just put together weird.

I don't like to talk about myself much. So, I won't. :D